Re: filmscanners: Bulk scanning with Vuescan

"Mike Bloor" <asia@seratel.ie> wrote:
> Rob Geraghty wrote:
>> Is it possible to set the input directory and the output directory to
>> different values?  If so, can't you use identical filenames?
> I am doing exactly that at the moment, but am still limited to consecutive
> file names.

OK.  It would be nice if there was a way of just telling Vuescan to process
all the files in a directory and put the results in another directory with
the same names.  Ed was saying that wildcards are problematic across
platforms, but it should be possible in any OS to fairly easily get a
listing of all the filenames - as opposed to specific wildcards. :-7  I know
how it's done in the Win32 API but wouldn't have a clue in MacOs.  Unix is
just "ls *"...

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.