Re: filmscanners: SS4000 SCSI question.

----- Original Message -----
From: "bob geoghegan" <bobgeo@dgiinc.com>

> James,
> Go for an adapter.  Buying them locally is best so nothing gets
> confused  (male/female, type of connector, etc) and you can return it if
> things still don't come out right.  Are you sure it's 60 pins?  High
> density 50 pin is common.

Ha!  If I'm going to ask for help I should probably get the numbers right.
I have a HD 50 pin card (not 60) and I was able to get a cable with the
needed connectors.  Thanks to all who offered help.  I'm sure I'll have a
few more things to pick your brains about in the coming days.  The first
scans are a little less than ideal.

Thanks again.

James Hill
Freelance Photographer