RE: RE: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Re: Hello, thanks, and more.

> Thumbs Plus (a shareware browser and processor)  has these
> options for resizing (OK Austin, 'decimate'!),

Thanks! ;-)  Basically, decimate means to take away, interpolate means to
add...so when you resize, it depends on whether you go up or down.
Actually, the algorithms should be different for decimation and
interpolation...so I’d bet that the best algorithm is different for
decimation vs interpolation.  That’s just a guess, I really haven’t
extensively analyzed the PS or other, algorithms.  They give you what they
give you!

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.