Re: filmscanners: Speeding up bulk scanning

Ed--

What about doing a very fast thumbnail-creation scan of the whole
strip, then let the user click some buttons to tell you which way to
rotate the images when you do the real scans?

I'd suggest three little buttons next to each thumbnail: [rotate left
90deg]  [rotate 180deg] [rotate right 90deg].  Or if it's fast enough
you could just rotate the thumbnail itself 90deg each time the user
clicks on it.  Then the user just clicks until it's oriented
correctly.

--Bill

--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com