Re: filmscanners: Can't download Silverfast 5.2

Martin,

You can ignore my last message since you seem to have answered it before I
even managed to post it :-(

> In the
> earlier version that I installed, 5.1.2, within the file
> 'Silverfast(Polaroid)' there is the file 'Silverfast' containing five
> sub-files.

OK. It should have an Icon that looks like a three pronged fork. Highlight
this Icon and then go to the File Menu on the Apple Desktop and from there
choose Get Info > General Information. There should be details on the
Plug-in Created, Modified and Version. If the Plug-in is E-5.20r01 then it
is the version you want.

>It is the plug-in that does not appear in the many versions
> of 5.2 that I have downloaded.  Something is wrong.

The plug-in download for 5.20r05 is working perfectly I have downloaded it 5
times and installed it on each occasion. It does exactly what it should.

I do NOT understand how you can have a folder for 5.2 in your Input/Output
folder and no files within it. View the folders in List mode and see if the
Plug-in is still missing

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.