Re: filmscanners: Can't download Silverfast 5.2

Martin,

> I have the password, have installed it and it
> worked, before it disappeared. Do you have any suggestions regarding what
> my problem might be?

It worked and then disappeared? In Photoshop - File>Import menu - do you see
SilverFast (Polaroid)? If yes click it and then post back the EXACT error
message. If not present then do the search of your hard disk for SilverFast
(Polaroid). It should be in the Photoshop/ Plug-ins/
Import/Export/SilverFast (Polaroid) Folder. As a bare minimum it MUST be in
the Plug-ins/ Import/Export folder

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.