RE: filmscanners: The Nikon 4000 and Genuine Fractals

>Does the license allow me to do that? Usually OEM software bundled with
hardware
>doesn't allow that so I'm not sure in this case.

Usually all software (bundled or not) allow one to give away the software,
or in some cases even resell it, as long as certain conditions are met. The
main provision being that you cannot retain possession of a copy on your
computer or on a hard copy media like, floppy, tape or CD of the supplied
program other than copies that have been purchased and registered
independent of the one being given away or sold.  The logic behind this is
that the bundled version while provided free to you was purchased for
distribution by the bundler; thus it is not a stolen or unauthorized copy.
If you were to duplicate this copy and give one of the copies away that
would be a violation of the copyright and licensing agreements; but not if
you go not make any additional copies and give away or sell the original
copy that you legally own.