Re: filmscanners: MF scanner for 120 strips

Tomasz Zakrzewski wrote:

> I would be grateful is somebody helped me to find the way to get information
> from Minolta about the possibility to scan 120 strips with the Dimage Scan
> Multi Pro scanner.

Tomasz,
    I have a Minolta Multi and finally decided putting a strip of negatives
into the holder would be no worse than putting them into an enlarger's negative
carrier. I shoot 6x6, and my negatives are cut into strips of three.
    If I am scanning an end negative, I always keep the "tail" of the strip
pointed to my right as I work with the carrier.
    I have scanned many negatives and have had no problems.
    I hope this helps.
    Mikel

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.