From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Tomasz Zakrzewski
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 1:36 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: MF scanner for 120 strips

LAURIE SOLOMON wrote:
> >That's what polish professional photographers practice, at least
>
> I assume that is Polish as in Poland and not Polish as in the US. :-)

Should be "Polish", not "polish". My fault, sorry.
And of course I mean Polish photographers working in Poland.

I would be grateful is somebody helped me to find the way to get information
from Minolta about the possibility to scan 120 strips with the Dimage Scan
Multi Pro scanner.
There's no contact e-mail addres on the Minolta/Dimage site.

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski

fotografia - tomasz zakrzewski   www.zakrzewski.art.pl
foto@zakrzewski.art.pl