RE: filmscanners: MF scanner for 120 strips

>That's what polish professional photographers practice, at least

I assume that is Polish as in Poland and not Polish as in the US. :-)

 I now understand where you may be coming from.   It is very possible that
there is not as much use of automated aperture card based printing for
Professional Portrait and Wedding Photographers taking place in Poland; but
it is a significant proportion of the medium format color negative film
processing and printing in North America.  I suspect that Minolta has geared
its scanner design to the North American market and the common practices of
medium format shooters in that market.  It is in light of that factor that I
made the comment which you quoted below.  It was not meant to be a put down
of you, which is why I included the smiley face.  However, in light of the
new information which you have provided, I do recognize that my comment was
very socio-culturally self centered in being based on North American
practices while ignoring the rest of the world.