RE: filmscanners: Custom ICC printer profiles

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:43:30 -0400  Norman Unsworth
(unsworth_norman@aclink.org) wrote:

> Have you found that you can do manual adjustments to the driver one time
> and
> it works for a range of prints, or do you have to adjust it every time
> you
> want to print?

The settings I am using now work fine for most prints, but I occasionally
need to tweak contrast or saturation a little.

I have no idea how close these will be for anyone else's 1200:-

Epson 1200 manual settings
Media type = photo paper
Print Quality = Photo 1440 dpi
Mode : photorealistic
Brightness = +0
Contrast = +1
Saturation = +3
Cyan = +0
Magenta = -3
Yellow = -1

Inconsistency when trying to use the Epson profiles, plus corrections for
its brokenness applied as PS action (as suggested by Ian Lyons) drove me
batty.

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info