RE: filmscanners: Scanner slide feeders for 35 mm scanners - likes and dislikes

A film feeder is on the list but we are first getting the bulk mounted slide
feeder done. I will posthere when I have anything to report.
Very glad you like the new version.
Thank you for buying Polaroid products.
Regards
David