Re: filmscanners: OT: Photoshop Clone Tool - HELP!

I'm not Larry, but I'm assuming that you've tried all the settings in the PS
Edit/Preferences. OTOH, if PS was working before yesterday, someone probably
accidentally clicked a "Hot Key" that changed everything--I've frequently
known PS to do this with no warning, and it's often a total b*tch to get
back to the proper settings. Photoshop has a considerable depth of commands,
many of which are not logically or intuitively accessible. Re-installing is
a PITA, but it generally works.

When I'm in a hurry, I normally change programs until I figure out what went
wrong or can reinstall. I'd strongly suggest you add another program (my
favorite is Picture Publisher 8, which is not overly expensive and has a
much flatter Learning Curve than Photoshop). And do it soon, before your
assistant runs out of hair. ;-)

Best regards--LRA