From: Preben Kristensen <krille@tin.it>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: OT: Photoshop Clone Tool - HELP!
Date: Friday, August 10, 2001 12:07 AM

Hi Larry,

It didn't help. The "funny" thing is that it has been working fine
until
yesterday. Now we are using a brush of 600 pixels in order to be able
to use
the ca. 20 pixels in the middle. Very difficult for precision work :-)

I have to leave for a 14 day work period in 15 minutes. My assistant is
tearing her hair out cause she is the one left to solve it and is not
as yet
an experienced PS user.

Any thoughts???

Preben