RE: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: reply regarding Sony 420 G monitor

Well 98 (non SE) supports gamma correction through Adobe Gamma and through
nice curves in the Display applet of Control Panel with my ATI card, so I
doubt 98, per se, is the root of this kind of problem.

When my PC starts, I can clearly see the gamma change that Adobe Gamma has
been set-up to do, as it loads.

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.