Re: filmscanners: Good neg stck on Scanwit

"Mark T." <markthomasz@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> If you have a 4000dpi scanner, probably.  But I find with 2700 dpi, the
> grain-aliasing makes it harder to get good enlargements (8x10 and up) off
negs.

Really Mark?  You can't get a good enlargement to A4 at 2700dpi?
That really surprises me - larger prints less so, although I've printed
A3 from a neg scan out of the LS30 on my Epson 1160 and it looked
OK. :-7  I'm not boasting.  Far from it.  I'm just surprised that you say
you can't get good prints to A4 off negs.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.