Re: filmscanners: Silerfast questions

This may not be much of a recommendation because I've only been at this sport
(scanning) about three months. The Agfa Arcus 1200 is my first serious scanner.
I'm doing b&w and color negs; both 4x5 and 35mm. I love it. I never see the
model discussed here so I wonder if I've got an unknown jewel or terrible taste
(like a whale omelet?) <vbg>

The only thing it doesn't do that I know someday I will want is to take about
50 slides while I go out for a sandwich. For everything else, right now I'm
having the time of my life!

Frank