Re: filmscanners: Mac Not Supported, WAS: VueScan 7.1.7 Available

We don't know the details of the problem between Ed and Apple, so it's hard to
point fingers.  However, if Mac users are upset about Ed dropping Vuscan
support for the Mac (and they have every right to be), then they ought to be
directing their displeasure at Apple, not Ed.  Apple only has the desktop
publishing and graphics arts market left and if they can't get people like Ed
to develop products for their computers, they'll go the way of the Beta VCR.
While some will disagree with me, I think that's bound to happen anyway.  Maybe
it's time for Apple users to swtich to the PC.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.