RE: filmscanners: Nikon MF LED light source...

> I've also questioned Austin before (and agree with
> your skepticism) that exposure times can be varied
> willy-nilly with no effect on scan quality.  This
> is quite contrary to my experience with film
> scanners and photography in general.

Not only does the Leafscan manual say you can do this, and suggest doing it,
but I've compared at least a dozen scans and there is no perceptible
degradation in the image.

Obviously, if you have a Leafscan, you can do it your self, and for you
Rafe, I'm happy to put two scans on a CD, or email you clips...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.