Re: filmscanners: Getting started question

Frank wrote:

>1. Should I be using cheap film/processing during this learning phase or is
this a bad thing which will cause me to develop bad habits?

Cheap film doesn't act that much differently from ordinary film, except that
the Quality Control isn't as good. The single caution I would make, re
"cheaping out" on processing, is that you'll ocassionally shoot something
really good, if only by accident ( :-) ), and incompetent processing could
screw it up. Not that you have to use a "Pro" lab,  but use a good one.

Best regards--LRA