RE: filmscanners: Getting started question

>After one roll of Provia 100F and a earlier suggestion that I can buy it
>out-of-date for less than consumer negative film, I think that is the way I
>am going to go. I need to find someone locally in Denver that can develop it
>for me - the shop I am using sends it out and it takes a week - I hate
>waiting! (I wish I could afford real digital!)

Although I've not bought from this outfit directly, I have bought from them
through an eBay auction ... their prices range from just okay to quite good
but the odds of the film having been stored correctly are better than
buying from an anonymous eBay seller, which is worth something.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/econozone/colorfilm.html

Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.