RE: filmscanners: Getting started question

<snip>

I know you said your budget was limited, but why not keep an eye out for a
secondhand camera body (with the same lens mount), and keep the best camera
loaded with better film?

<snip>

MarkT

I know - I attend a lot of auctions and last night I passed on a Pentax
Spotmatic with a 1.4/50mm lense in mint condition for $100 - I could just
kick myself! However, I did pick up a Konica 1 Rangefinder (MIOJ about 1950
based on serial number) in fine/working condition for $15! I think that was
the steal of the night.

/fn

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.