Re: filmscanners: Test Imacon, Nikon.Polaroid

>> 1. Imacon at 3200 ppi  was a lot sharper  and show significant more details
>> than the  Nikon and  Polaroid scanner does.

Yep! However, you must ensure that the Unsharp mask feature is switched to
OFF "AND" the Unsharp <ask slider is set to "MINUS" 60 or it will still
apply sharpening. So I was told by the Imacon experts who also reckoned the
SS120 put up one hell of a good show for $6500 less :-)

Ian Lyons
http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.