RE: filmscanners: Primefilm 1800i

I suspect I need to take back my comment about the 1800 being unable to scan
mounted slides.  I could get it out of the box and try to fit a slide in
there, just to be sure.  Maybe I'll bother in an idle moment.

When I tried (with a friend's slide - I don't shoot slides) we could see no
way to fit it in.

Sorry for the confusion...

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.