filmscanners: An Apology

The serious stuff:

Some people have taken personal offense to my admittedly flippant
comment about Nikon allegiances in the "deep south".

The comment was not intended to imply any sort of racial or geographical
slur, and was a light hearted jab at Nikon loyalists, two of whom who
recently made strongly pro-Nikon statements happened to be located in
the south-eastern US.

I apologize to anyone who took personal offense to my comments or
misconstrued my intent as being directed toward any specific racial
group or local.

In the future, I will attempt to be more sensitive to these matters and
I am sorry for any hurt my words might have caused.

The not-so serious stuff:

In all future discussion, I promise to treat all Nikon loyalists
equally, without consideration of any other factors. ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.