filmscanners: PPs

Well, I actually like PP (Practical Photography, UK magazine) much better
than PP (Popular Potography, US magazine) but its the price/ads ratio
difference (pound/euro*amount_of_ads rates vs. US-dollar/euro*amount_of_ads)
that let me choose for a subscription on PP US. Occasionally I buy a PP UK
if it contains articles I am especially interested in.

Not that PP UK contains better tests, jut better photos printed on more
expensive paper, more tips and articles that don't spread over 20 pages
(continued here... continued there...).

Jerry