Re: filmscanners: why not digital minilabs?

Im  using the Fuji lab daily. After scanning my work, putting the tif
picture on a cd-r to the customer  I  send via e-mail a  jpg file and get
superb cheap ( 25 cent ]  10 x 15 cm copies to give away to they who have
participate.
The lab profile is almost 100% correct against my scannned pictures.

Mikael Risedal
Photographer
Lund Sweden