Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Films for scanning

At 01:37 PM 6/14/01 +1000, you wrote:

>Rafe wrote:
>>Look at the bright side.  You can buy a used SprintScan
>>Plus on eBay right now for about 1/4 of what a new one
>>used to cost, about 2 years ago.
>
>If you happen to live in the USA. :)  Still AFAIK the retail price of the
>SS4000 has come down from its original price.  I'm not sure how the slide
>of the AUD has affected the local cost though.

In terms of US $$, you have the same access to eBay
prices as everyone else, right?  The exchange rate of
AUS $$ to US $$ is another matter.  But the sharp
decline in used-scanner prices is for real.

IMHO, eBay is a wonderful resource for photographers
on a budget.

rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.