filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Films for scanning

Rafe wrote:
>Look at the bright side.  You can buy a used SprintScan
>Plus on eBay right now for about 1/4 of what a new one
>used to cost, about 2 years ago.

If you happen to live in the USA. :)  Still AFAIK the retail price of the
SS4000 has come down from its original price.  I'm not sure how the slide
of the AUD has affected the local cost though.

Anyway, I'll make the time soon to try a variety of films on the SS4000
at work and see how the results compare with the LS30.  I'm particularly
interested to see what happens to the grain.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.