RE: filmscanners: Colour fix problem

Ian Boag writes ...

> At 16:11 9/06/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >1. use the eyedropper to sample a midtone that contains
> the color cast
> >     (I used a point on the MIG's fuselage between the
> wing and the number)
> >2. fill a new layer with the sampled color and invert the layer
> >(image>adjust>invert)
> >3. change the layers blend mode to 'color' and reduce
> opacity to suit (~50%)
> >
> >Bob Wright
>
> That was excellent - I feel a bit dumb not thinking of that
> myself. ...
>
>     Cheers Ian Boag

        I was just made aware of another article,
part of Bruce Fraser's at CreativePro.com ...
http://www.creativepro.com/author/home/40.html

...specifically on this very subject ...

Out of Gamut: Color-Correcting Photographs in Photoshop
http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/13486.html

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.