Re: filmscanners: Ghosting on the Acer 2740S

This sounds suspiciously like the "ghosting" that another member was getting on
astronomy pictures with a different scanner. The jury's still out on what
is/was causing it.

I can't get my Acer 2027S to do this, although it will produce *other* curious
aberations. Of course, I don't have IR, either.

Best regards--LRA