Re: filmscanners: [OT] Olympus P-400 printer ???

This is specious experience to say the least, but I
looked at the output (in the form of the sample book,
and what Olympus likely feels is flattering to the
product) from the Olympus at the store the other day
and I was seriously underwhelmed by the quality of
it's output. Images were  uniformly soft, in my
opinion. Regardless of how one feels it compares
against the Epson, it does not do credit to the
Olympus name, and is no bargain at approximately
$1000.

Pat