From: "James Grove" <jpgrove@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: filmscanners: RE: Nikon LS-40 Coolscan 4

> Umm when the motors move i cant say its really noisey just loader than
> my Minolta was! You can here the motors whirring (is that a word?) when
> you put the film adaptors in.

Hi James - comparing these 4 scanners I took HP S20 as a standard, Minolta
Elite much more quiet, Minolta Dual II - noisy (quick transport) noisier
than S20 but less than Elite at normal scan, LS 40 between Elite and Dual
II. Sounds for me it makes music using different modes Autofocus, exposure
and normal scan which is pleasant to my ears.

Vlad
---
Odchoz  zprva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolovno antivirovm systmem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verze: 6.0.256 / Virov bze: 129 - datum vydn: 31.5.2001

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.