Re: filmscanners: LS4000 slide removed from mount

At 20:08 +1000 06/01/01, Peter Marquis-Kyle wrote:

>Dieder Bylsma wrote
>
>>  [snip].. I mounted the single frame into the strip film holder (FH-3?)
>>  and got a full frame scan from it. Worked great.
>
>That's interesting Dieder. I have already complained here (in the thread 'the
>whole frame') that the Nikon LS-30's FH-2 Strip Film Holder masks the edges of
>negatives.

I'll check that the next time I use the scanner, probably in a few
days. As I don't have a caliper I can't give you the precise
measurements of the FH-3

<http://www.nikon.cz/digitalimages/FH3.gif> is indeed accurate, and
as you can see it doesn't have the interframe gap...but I will check
again to see if I can get the whole frame scanned.

re: filing: The gentleman from ASF indicated that he has filed his
FH-2 adapter for that purpose and found it worked fine (or so my
admittedly faulty memory tells me)

D.
--
Dieder Bylsma                 |