Re: filmscanners: Cleaning slides (PEC tips)

Ed wrote:
>solves the problem.  Having worked in a large company before, I
>suspect that the information never got to the engineers who work on
>the scanner software, and I suspect these engineers aren't even
>aware of the problem.

Exactly what I suspect.  What is sad is that the sales and
support people in other countries and Nikon's own management
have insulated the engineers from being able to resolve the
issue.  Fixing it would result in a whole bunch of happier
users who would be more likely to buy future products.

As it is, I'll probably look to Polaroid next time.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.