Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

filmscanners: Dual Scan II striping

Thanks to all who take effort to help me. After trying all the recommendations I finally "succeded" with tapping the scanner and turning it around while scanning. After this slightly drastic procedure the things seem to be OK. Maybe for those of you who may face such problem in the future two included files (with more apparent banding) will be of some benefit. One of them is "before" the second is "after" - it is a scan of empty (unexposed) part of Fuji Superia 400.
However I am little bit afraid because the fault may return back later after the warranty expires. Do you think I have to claim this to Minolta and ask for replacement? Even though it now works OK?

Vlad

---
Odchoz zprva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolovno antivirovm systmem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verze: 6.0.237 / Virov bze: 115 - datum vydn: 7.3.2001

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.