filmscanners: for the record

When I questioned whether Ed's version of ROC and GEM
were his own algorithm's or ASF's, I certainly didn't
intend anyone to think that I was suggesting that he
copied their proprietary methods. I was asking whether
he was using software 'hooks' from Vuescan to access
that capability in resident (i.e., ASF code in
scanning application) software on the PCs, as if the
ROC and GEM were exposed like a plug-in to third party
developers.

Pat