filmscanners: Acer Scanwit 2720s vs 2740s vs HP s20

Hi all,

am new to the filmscanner world, so please bear with the newbie questions.

I'm considering either the Acer Scanwit 2720s or the 2740s.  My perception
after reading the specs, is that the 2740s is 2720s+ICE.  Did I miss
anything?

Would like opinions/experiences of whether the ICE was worth the price.
Otherwise, for the 2720s, how much effort did you take to touch up
any negative defects (assuming minor blemishes).

If you have a 2720s, would you (on hindsight) have bought the
2740s?

The other unit I'm considering is HP's s20, but on features, stacks
up with the 2720, and is much more expensive here.

Thanks
Lawrence