Re: filmscanners: Subject: 4000 ED and updating IEEE 1394 driver in 98 SE

Leo:  Since you just received the scanned, I suggest you try to scan soome
slides
with differing depths for the bow, from flat to really curved.  If you scan them
and judge the sharpness of each, you may find that you will not need the glass
slide holders with the new scanner.

Gordon

Leo Stachowicz wrote:

> Also,one other question ....
>
> The only optional glass holder which i can find which is available for the
> 4000 ED is the FH-G1 Medical Slide Holder ....is this the right accessory
> to get if i want maximum film flatness when scanning 35mm transparencies
> and negatives ?
>
> Thanks
> Leo

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.