filmscanners: Re: Minolta Scan Dual Problems

Hi Ramesh,

When you reinstalled the software and it worked for six films, did the color
scan normally, or did it still become very green or magenta?

After it failed the second time, did it then scan green or magenta?

I'm trying to determine if the holder not set problem and the very off-color
scans are both occurring at the same time, or if they are independent problems.

Art

Ramesh Kumar_C wrote:

Hi
    My 2-weeks old Minolta Dimage Scan Dula II has following problem.

"HOLDER NOT SET PROPERLY ERROR = 36" message box comes.
After getting this error anything of the following may happen
a) When I switch off the scanner, my PC gets rebooted.
b) Normally I will not be able scan but if I am able to scan, scans will be
completely GREEN or MEGANTA

To get over this error I need to reinstall the minolta software.
But after scanning another 6 films again I will get same error.

Environment: I am running Win 2k & Minolta "Easy Scan Utility"

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks
Ramesh

This message was sent using ETA's MailMan.
http://www.etainternet.com/

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.