filmscanners: Blue noise - suggestions for removal?

My apologies in advance to digest readers for the attached image.  I've cut
it down to 6K to minimise the uuencoded text.
The attached photo is the result of a really icky combination of film and
light.  The film is Kodak 320T tungsten balanced slide film, and I've taken
the photo by flash - which is of course daylight balanced...  The result is
the ugly blue shadows.  I've managed to remove most of the colour imbalance
from the original slide, but does anyone have any suggestions for removing
the blue fringing?

Scanned on a Nikon LS30 using Vuescan 7.0.10 with a 4X multipass.

Yes I know it's grainy but on this occasion I'm not worried about the grain.
:)  It's 320 speed slide film after all.

Rob