filmscanners: film scanner software

About software and film scanner
I cant understand why people are discussion a software like VueScan so much
in this group. .If you are trying to learn how to scan a picture from
negative or slides the only good  software  in my opinions  are Silverfast,
( and some thimes the shipping manufactories software to your scanner.) If
you are looking after a  good automatic calculating software try Binuscan.
If I order a Porsche I take it with manual stick handling, not automatic and
try to learn how I can get the best out of the car. It seems that loot of
people are to lazy to learn the basic rolls of film scanning and think
VueScan are something they can relay on.
VueScan are (also in my opinion for beginners) but if you are concern to
learn how to scan  pictures  try a "pro software"   and  see who much more
you can get out from your negative or slides.
Mikael Risedal
Lund
Sweden