RE: filmscanners: OT Photoprinters is not off topic

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:01:25 -0500 (EST)  Lynn Allen (lalle@email.com) wrote:

> At the risk of *again* being redundant, not all "Filmscanners" do printouts
> (nor is it off-topic). :-)

It is heading toward surreal and bizarre, however. Now we aren't even debating
Epsons, but why there aren't discussions about a particular Epson on a
filmscanners list.

Probably it's because not many people have them. Out of ~700 list members, you
wouldn't expect too many.

The 2000P is much discussed on the huge www.leben.com Epson list, and I'll
gladly forward my archive of 33,000 msgs to anyone who wants to persevere with
this madness.. :)

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info &