From: Tom Scales [mailto:tscales@attglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 9:18 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: SS4000 loaders

David,

I think it was you that mentioned a bulk slide loader and bulk neg loader
that were under development for the SS4000.  I'd guess that was six months
or so ago.  Any word on their development?  It's about the only reason I'm
considering switching to a 4000 ED.

Thanks,

Tom

From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@POLAROID.COM>

> Because of the light source the lens has significant depth of field. You
> need not be concerned.
> David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.