Re: filmscanners: Still Having Trouble with Win2K

Larry,
         At the risk of stating the obvious, your display problem sure looks
like the graphics card is not set up properly in W2k. I can get a very similar
effect by setting the card here to 16 bit High Colour, although even then it is
not as bad as your example. Could be a cumulative effect taking place with the
screen capture though.

Your surround is still on the Windows default colour in W2k. I always find that
one difficult to sort out when setting up the display, but I have nailed it
now. Display Properties - Appearance - Item box, select 3D Objects, and alter
the colour to your desire.

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.