Re: filmscanners: scanning/photoshop workstation (long)

James L. Sims wrote:

> I agree that there were issues with 95, 98, and 98SE but ME was rock solid
> right out of the box (purchased last September).  There were issues with
>device
> drivers, and some products still do not have ME drivers, but the OS itself is
> rock stable - never a blue screen, ever.  I believe, with the new driver
> architecture, Windows 2000, XP, and ME will be even better.  I'm not a fan of
> Microsoft but I think their operating systems are starting to mature and I
> think that will help those of us who use graphics.
>
> Jim
>
> JimD wrote:

Like developing a good bottle of wine, eh?  After 15-20 years of
testing, tweaking and aging, after having to deal with many glasses
filled with acidic, unripe, or otherwise barely palatable stuff,
something drinkable comes onto the scene.  Just too bad MS served us all
their failures along the way, (and charged us for them, too ;-))?

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.