Re: filmscanners: Adobe Elements

> One more Windows only application...
>
> Macintosh users have made Adobe's reputation but they are now treated as
> second class clients. I know what I'm talking about as I'm a Photoshop
> power user since v.2 now working with a buggy 6.0 version...

Believe me, the PC versions of Photoshop are hardly bug free either, so
misery loves company.

Us PC users used to groan about the fact that PS was written on the Mac
and then ported over to Windows.  I don't know what they write it on
now, but, as good as it is, it is not perfect here either.

...Hey, have you noticed the grass...  I could swear it's a lot greener
in Photoshop on a Mac than on a PC ... ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.