From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Dave King
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 5:22 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Repro house skirmishing (long)

In the US there are two ways, one, often (but not always) there's a
sticker added to the package that states the manufacturing date.  I've
seen Dec '00, and the last batch I purchased said 2001.  Second, the
lot numbers of earlier iterations ended in 0, the 3rd iteration ends
in 1.  Lot number is on back of package at bottom.

Dave