Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

If I remember correctly, about a week or two ago, someone on the list had a post
that also said that ICE or its equivalent needed the IR channel but that GEM ad
ROC or their equivalent operated independently and did not need the IR Channel.

Gordon

> Not sure about VueScan, but ASF's GEM and ROC do not depend on ICE.   The
> patent states that an IR channel is not necessary for the removal of color
> crosstalk but that the process of removing crosstalk improves the IR detection
> of defects.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.