RE: filmscanners: Re: File sizes, file formats, etc. for printing 8.5 x 11and 13 x 17...

>   If your OS is Win95/98/Me/2000 I suggest you try a program called Qimage
> Pro. You don't have to resample for printing as the program does
> it for you.
> The print results are far superior than PS or PSP. The program is very
> inexpensive and the support is very good.

What, exactly, do you mean by "The print results are far superior"?  What is
the workflow you are claiming this is true for?

If you are claiming this is true when your resultant resolution falls below,
say, 240...and you need to resample I could believe it is better than the PS
resampling algorithms...but I'm not quite clear what claim you are making
here...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.